|Dear CannaMed Family:|
Here at CannaMed and Hicksford Farms, your health is truly our concern. We have always put cleanliness at top priority, but we have never taken the moment to release our policies. During a time when an educated shop selection is even more important, we wanted to remind our loyal customers everything we are doing to safeguard your health and lower your risk for infection. We have been and always will follow the policies listed below.
|CannaMed Safety and Sanitization Policies|
– Cannabis flower is never handled with bare hands. Instead, staff wears powder-free nitrile gloves.
– Cannabis flower is weighed in a controlled environment in our back-of-house inventory management center.
– Customers and budtenders alike are not permitted to touch any product with bare hands that could potentially be sold or distributed.
– Sanitation efforts are constant, sterilization being the goal. We use a combination of isopropyl alcohol, Lysol, Clorox and more to achieve this.
– Constant cleaning efforts of the entire shop, including the lobby, sales floor, and inventory management area.
Staff is encouraged to stay home when they are sick.
|Thank you for choosing to support our family. We keep our customers and their families in mind with all of our actions. We encourage you to order ahead through Leafly Pickup, which will push you to the front of the line at our shop! As always, stay safe and pura vida!|